Monday, July 27, 2009

MRT woes 1

I hate taking the train when it's crowded and overpacked. I find that it brings out the worst in me, I'm normally a docile, non- violent--- that might be an understatement, I adhor violence of any kind, NORMALLY. Place me in a crowded train and someone squeezes in too close, images of pushing and shoving come to mind and I've been on the verge of carrying out my thoughts.

Luckily, there's always things that are able to amuse or entertain me and thus, I've successfully avoided being thrown into prison for now.


Example for MRT woes 1: an MRT train is a magic box


Have u ever been in a train and squashed until u can't breath? There's not even a sliver of space to move, so much so that if ever fall asleep, u will never fall as there's ppl to cushion u on every angle?





So, why a magic box? At the next stop, one person walks out of this sardine can and five people come in!





MAGIC! There is no other explanation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment